Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Mom of 11 Kids - Skincare for Mom and Baby


My kids have dry skin and whenever they have blowouts, the skin gets red and irritated. I usually use Destin, but for the past few months, I noticed that my kids are crying whenever I tried applying it. The skin has become very sensitive and it was not giving enough protection and healing. When I saw the product No time for Diaper Rash Max Strength, I was curious and wanted to try it. The next time when my kids had diaper rash, I used it and it gave me relief fast. They had a easy time while applying it and the healing was faster. I will always have it with me from now onwards. It has natural ingredients. The only con I can think of is the tin. I have nothing against the tin, but I would have preferred it in tube format for hygiene reasons.

Here is more information about the product.



  • Triple action formula calms, heals, and protects skin
  • 3X faster than leading brands*
  • Hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested
  • Doctor recommended
  • No unnecessary chemicals, alcohol, parabens, steroids, phthalates, artificial fragrance, artificial dyes, mineral oil, petrolatum, soy, gluten, dairy, or potentially harmful preservatives

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment