Thursday, October 22, 2015

Feeling Fluffy Handmade Wool Dryer Balls (6 Pack)


I always use fabric softner in my dryer but I always end up with lint and static in my clothes. I never heard about wool dryer balls and was curious to see how it works. There were 6 balls in a pack. Since I only had a small load, I used only 2 balls the first time. My cloths turned out soft and non-static. I am so happy with the result that I am never going back to the fabric softner again. I have been using these for more than a month in all my laundry loads, and there was no change in the size of the balls yet. These are going to last me a long time. It reduced the dryer time, saved me in electricity bills, is a natural product and is so much cost effective than the fabric softner.

Here is more information about the product.

Conventional dryer sheets and fabric softeners, unbeknownst to many people, contain harmful and harsh chemicals.

  • 100% NEW ZEALAND WOOL - Authentic, genuine, & comes directly from New Zealand. No synthetic fibers that other liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets put into their products.

    CHEMICAL-FREE - Hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, PVC-free and no harmful chemicals that transfer from your clothing onto your skin. Great for those who have sensitive skin and for babies who use cloth diapers!

    STATIC PREVENTION - Prevents static cling by not allowing your clothes to rub against each other so that your drying load comes out static free.

    SHORTER DRYING TIME - With our reusable Dyer Balls you will cut your drying time by at least 25%, help your dryer last longer, and save money on your energy bill.
BENEFITS:- Chemical-Free
Conventional dryer sheets contain chemicals such as A-Terpineol (associated with central nervous system disorders), Benzyl Alcohol (an upper respiratory irritant), Camphor (listed as an EPA Hazardous Waste), and Benzyl Acetate (carcinogen linked to pancreatic cancer)

- Reduced drying time
Our dryer balls will reduce your drying time significantly. By pulling and absorbing the moisture contained in the fabric with ease, you will no longer have to leave your clothes in the dryer for long.

- Hypoallergenic
These are highly recommended fabric softeners for those who have sensitive skin and who want to keep their skin free from harmful chemicals. Use them on ANY fabric ranging from your newborn's diapers to your brand new jeans.

- Keeps your home quiet
Our dryer balls are extremely quiet and in some fluffy loads you will hardly be able to hear them at all. Compared to loud and banging plastic and PVC dryer balls, there is no contest


The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment