Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30


I live in Texas and that means I have to use sunscreen everyday. Since I have dry, dehydrated skin, sometimes the sunscreen makes my skin even drier, scaly and itchy. I always had to use a moisturizer underneath my sunscreen to protect my skin from the harsh chemicals. So, I usually prefer moisturizing sunscreen compared to a regular one. When I got a chance to try Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 from Elba Naturals, I jumped with joy. Its very hard to come across a good moisturizer with a high enough sun screen protection at a reasonable price. Most of the them dry me out.  This sinks in easily and did not give me the 'white effect'. My skin never felt tight or itchy with this one and it also gave me enough protection not to tan.

Here is more information about the product.

Looking For Sun Protection AND Smooth Moistured Skin? Here's Elba n.4 For You! 

You Won't Find a Better Moisturizer With Sun Protection on the Market 

Your search for the Ultimate Skin Protection is over. When you purchase Elba n.4 today, here are some things to look forward to... 

- complete moisturizer 
- maximum protection against UV rays 
- non greasy 
- fast absorbing 
- perfect for sensitive skin 
- non-comedogenic 
- ultimate shield 
- contains beeswax and palm wax to lock in moisture 



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment