Wednesday, October 7, 2015

OZ Naturals Tinted Moisturizer 30 SPF Sunscreen


I love using OZ Naturals Tinted Moisturizer 30 SPF Sunscreen. It acts as a multi-tasking product for me. I can skip moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation and just use this single product to get the benefits of all three products. The tint gives my skin a glowing look and makes it look like a 'no makeup' makeup look. My skin looks glowing and has an even tone with the tinted moisturizer.

Here is more information about the product.

OZ Naturals Tinted Moisturizer 30 SPF Sunscreen - Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Is Safe For All Skin Types - This Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Instantly Blends Into Skin & Provides A Rich Youthful Glow!


  • OZ NATURALS SPF 30 TINTED SUNSCREEN MOISTURIZER contains Octyl Methoxycinnamate & Zinc Oxide which together provide broad spectrum protection and shield skin against harmful damage caused from both UVA and UVB rays
  • SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, this non-irritating, paraben-free sunscreen can be applied daily on the face and body, and can be worn alone as a foundation, or under makeup
  • OUR NON-COMEDOGENIC, SPF30 tinted sunscreen moisturizer nourishes the skin, while also protecting the skin from the aging effects of cumulative daily UV exposure
  • THIS MEDIUM TINTED, moisturizing sunscreen blends well with most skin shades and evens-out skin tone, in addition to protecting skin from the sun�s harmful rays
The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment