Saturday, October 17, 2015

Protein Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner


I have dry, dehydrated and frizzy hair. After using the Protein Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner from Arvazallia, my hair become soft and silky. The frizziness have reduced and my hair never looked better.  It also gives volume to my limpy hair. My hair also smells wonderful after using the mask. I use this once a week as a deep conditioner and it has improved my hair's health.

Here is more information about the product.

A Professional Protein Hair Mask and Deep Conditioning Treatment that Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Damaged, Dry, or Brittle hair while also Instantly Transforming the Texture Of Your Hair Leaving it Soft, Silky, and Easier to Manage. Promotes Natural Hair Growth, helps Prevent Hair loss, and Gives Hair Added Body and Volume through use of an Exclusive Protein Therapy formula which includes Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, and Macadamia Oil.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment