Saturday, September 26, 2015

Vitamin B3 Magic Toner


I have dry skin with lots of hyper pigmentation and am prone to acne. I always use a toner to make sure that all products are removed clean and my face is clear of any products. I got a chance to try the First Botany Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Magic Toner. After using the toner for a few days, my skin became clear and I stopped getting frequent breakouts. It has many useful ingredients and helps firm my skin. I also noticed that the hyper pigmentation marks have lightened considerably and my face now has a glowing look.

Here is more information about the product.

YOUNGER, PLUMPER AND FIRMER SKIN: Niacinamide B3 Toner is light and absorbs quickly into skin while it delivers various benefits from Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to your skin. Commonly known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide at 2% has been shown to reduce water loss in the skin and retain fatty acid levels (younger, plumper, firmer). Niacinamide also inhibits skin pigmentation and smoothes the look of the fine lines and wrinkles leaving both the skin tone and texture balanced.

FIGHTS ACNES: Vitamin B3 Niacinamide has also been proven to be a very effective acne fighter. This toner is gentle enough to handle skin abrasions and fine lines, but strong enough to remove daily accumulations of dirt and oil...attacking acne head on.

SKIN WHITENING EFFECT: Niacinamide is also an excellent skin lightening agent that works by disrupting the transfer of melanosome from the melanocyte to the keratinocyte. A study done by Procter & Gamble that proved that the combination of niacinamide and glucosamine (N-Acetyl Glucosamine) demonstrated significant skin lightening in patients. In general, most individuals saw results after 12 weeks of daily usage (and saw a reduction of 35-68% of pigmentation).

PERFECT DAILY TONER: Vitamin B3 niacin toner is the perfect daily post-cleansing toner or dare we say "magic liquid", for the skin. It's paraben-free and gluten-free, so it helps promote healthy skin. This liquid is designed for normal to oily and problematic skin. B3 facial toners improve epidermal barrier function, keeping the skin sealed and protected from environmental toxins.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment