Thursday, October 29, 2015

Baby car mirror


I have a 3 month old and its always hard to know why they are crying when the child is in a rear facing and I am driving. It is hard to concentrate on driving when we cannot see the baby and what is happening with them. When I saw the Baby Car mirror from Seme Baby, I wanted to try it to see if it works. The installation was very easy. And I was able to see in my driver's mirror what the baby is doing. The only con is if the driver changes, they need to adjust the mirror to view the baby.

Here is more information about the product.

About the Product

  • ✓ BABY CAR MIRROR - There is nothing more important than the bond between a parent and child, and our baby mirror is just what you need to keep that bond growing. You will love a baby mirror that performs as advertised and your child will too
  • ✓ 360-DEGREE ADJUSTABILITY - The mirror is connected to a head rest mount separately, which allows for full maneuverability in all angles of your vehicle. (You must have an adjustable head rest.) So you are comforted with the ease of viewing your rear facing baby car seat
  • ✓ EASY INSTALLATION - For maximum safety & stability, adjustable clips on the straps lock the mirror in place around the back seat headrest (You must have an adjustable head rest). Quick & easy to install in a minute. No tools required to assemble mirror.


The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment