Thursday, October 8, 2015

Elba n.5 - Microdermabrasion


I have heard of microdermabrasion but was scared to try it thinking that it would hurt the skin. When I got a chance to try Elba n.5 - Microdermabrasion cream from Elba Naturals, I was skeptical at first. I wet my face and started gently rubbing in over my face. It felt like salt and did not hurt at all. After a few seconds, I rinsed it clean and felt my face. My skin felt very smooth and looked radiant. My skin did not have any tight feeling at all. This product has completely changed my perceptive towards microdermabrasion creams. The tin looks small but has enough product to last a very long time.

Here is more information about the product.

How Refreshing is to Exfoliate AND Moisturize at the Same Time, With Elba n.5 - Microdermabrasion 

You Won't Find a better Microdermabrasion on the Market 

Your search for the best Exfoliating Facial Cream is over. When you purchase Elba n.5 today, here are some things to look forward to... 

- reduces appearance of acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles 
- boosts moisture levels 
- helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles 
- paraben free 
- perfect for sensitive skin 
- non-comedogenic 
- contains aluminum oxide crystals 


  • HOW GREAT IT IS TO EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN WHILE MOISTURING IT? - There's no better way to treat your facial skin twice a week.
  • REDUCES APPEARANCE OF ACNE SCARS, FINE LINES & WRINKLES - And helps remove blackheads, of course.
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC - Gentle treatment, great for sensitive skin. Perfect blend of non-comedogenic, relaxing and highly detoxifying ingredients.

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment