Saturday, October 24, 2015

Gurin DHMD-210 Electric Compact Dehumidifier


Even though I live in a dry place, the bathroom is always humid and has lots of moisture. I  am always scared that we will get mold. When I heard that dehumidifier helps in controlling moisture, I got the Gurin DHMD-210 Electric Compact Dehumidifier. I kept it in our bathroom and I could see clearly that it was collecting moisture. It is compact in size and so will not suit a large room. It does not make much noise and quite silent. I also noticed that my allergies have reduced compared to before.

Here is more information about the product.

The Gurin Electric Compact Dehumidifier uses Peltier Technology (no compressor) which makes it light and quiet. It is perfect for bathrooms, and small to mid-sized rooms where dampness and humidity are a problem. This unit is small enough to easily fit on your desk or workbench. It extracts the moisture from the air and stores it in a spill-proof reservoir. Just plug it in and it quietly dries the air. Features an automatic shut off switch to shut the unit off when the water reservoir is full. When this occurs a"full" indicator light will alert you when the reservoir needs to be emptied. Holds up to 16 oz. CE and UL Approved.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best gurin humidity products for bathroom and kitchen. Thanks for sharing informative post about Electric Dehumidifier.

    ReplyDelete