Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream


I used to use CoQ10 capsules a long time ago and I used to have glowing skin at that time. I became lazy afterwards and stopped taking care of my skin. Now my skin is dehydrated and dull. When I got a chance to try the CoQ10 cream from Elba Naturals, I remembered my glowing skin from the old days and tried it. After using it for 3 weeks, I can say that the results still are the same. My skin is smooth, radiant and glowing. Somehow CoQ10 agrees with my skin very well. It is in pump form and is very sanitary to use. Just one pump is enough to cover my entire face and neck. I use it in the night and wake up in the morning with glowing skin.

Here is more information about the product.

Quickly Rejuvenate by Restoring Your Complexion With Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream 

You Won't Find a Better Natural & Organic Skin Restorer on the Market 

Your search for the best Anti Wrinkle is over. When you purchase Elba n.3 today, here are some things to look forward to... 

- protects skin form environmental stressors 
- boosts moisture levels 
- helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles 
- paraben free 
- perfect for sensitive skin 
- Non-Comedogenic 
- firms the skin 
- stimulates collagen to rebuild itself, and also prevents collagen to brake down 
- supercharges the skin with essential vitamins 



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment