Saturday, October 17, 2015

Forlan Skincare BB Cream

This is one of the best BB Creams. It has lots of good ingredients like Peptides, Fruit Extracts, and Vitamins A & E. It gives the skin a glowing look and makes my dehydrated skin soft and hydrated. It works more like a primer rather than a foundation. The only con I can see is this does not have any SPF. After using it regularly, my skin now looks more clear and hydrated.

Here is more information about the product.

BB Cream with Peptides, Fruit Extracts and Vitamins A & E - Best BB Cream for Oily, Dry or Acne Prone Skin, Covering Minor Imperfections or As a Base for Makeup - Powerful Antioxidants with Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Properties Help Regenerate Combination Skin - Super Beauty Balm for Men & Women - 2oz - Proudly Made in the USA.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment