Wednesday, October 7, 2015

OZ Naturals 30 SPF Sunscreen


I use lot of products from OZ Naturals. When I saw the 30 SPF Sunscreen, I wanted to try that too since I live in a hot climate. This did not leave a white cast or a greasy look. It sinks into the skin and left a matte finish. It also gave me enough protection when I spend gardening outdoors.

Here is more information about the product.

OZ Naturals - The BEST Naturals Sunscreen for Anti-Aging - SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen - A Physical Sunscreen - Broad Spectrum Sunscreen That Is Safe For All Skin Types - This Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Is Proven To Keep Your Skin from Aging



  • OZ NATURALS SPF 30 SUNSCREEN MOISTURIZER contains Octyl Methoxycinnamate & Zinc Oxide which together provide broad spectrum protection and shield skin against harmful damage caused from both UVA and UVB rays
  • SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, this non-irritating, paraben-free sunscreen can be applied daily on the face and body, and can be worn under makeup
  • THIS NON-COMEDOGENIC, SPF30 sunscreen moisturizer nourishes the skin, while also protecting the skin from the aging effects of cumulative daily UV exposure
  • OZ NATURALS SUNSCREEN glides on easily for a weightless, non-greasy feel and leaves no white residue

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment