Thursday, November 5, 2015

Azteca Gold Secret Indian Healing Bentonite Clay


I always have good experience with masks and get good results. When I got a chance to try Azteca Gold Secret Indian Healing Bentonite Clay, I tried it by mixing a table spoon of clay with a tablespoon of water. I had a hard time mixing it properly and had to add on more water but still I did not get the right consistency to use it as a mask. It was a little lumpy. I tried it on my face and washed it off soon. Next time I tried it with Apple Cider Vinegar. I added one tablespoon of clay to one tablespoon of vinegar. As soon as the vinegar hit the clay, there was a fizzy sound and I was able to mix it easily but the smell was not good. If you are used to vinegar smell, its ok. Otherwise it is hard to bear it for a long time. The mask was smooth to apply. There was some pulsing feeling when it was getting hardened and after cleaning it off, my face felt smooth. I had a pimple on my face and that had reduced it size to half after the mask. The swelling of the pimple and the redness has gone down. Even the pain is gone. The pimple disappeared within 2 more days. The next time I tried it, I also added a few drops of lavender oil for the smell and the mask was much better. Since I have dry skin, I only use it once a week.

Here is more information about the product.

✔︎ PREMIUM PUREST BENTONITE CLAY: A FACE LIFT IN A JAR. You Can TRUST the purity of Azteca Gold Secret Indian Healing Clay. Penetrate, Cleanse and Rejuvenate your skin, fast! Safe & Effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

✔︎ WHY SO POPULAR? This 2 oz jar size is enough for approx. 15 facial treatments. Science & experience proves it works. Great for back acne treatments, burns, bee stiings, bug bits also. Dermatologists, Aestheticians, & Celebrity Doctors agree: topical bentonite clay in this formulation is an Anti-Aging Secret. Helps With ACNE Scar Removal. It beautifies by reducing fine lines, wrinkles & rejuvenating naturally your skin.

✔︎ HOW IT WORKS: World's Most Powerful Indian Secret Healing Clay. DID YOU KNOW that Bentonite Clay Has A Strong Negative Ionic Charge, Allowing It To Magnetically Grab Heavy Metals And toxins In Your Body And Getting Rid Of Them. Deep Pore Cleansing Strength. Will Stimulate, Transform, Detox and Transmute Energy That Provides Cellular Revitalization Of Your Skin. Even helps with boils, cellulite and blackheads .



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment