Thursday, December 4, 2014

Origins by Luxurience Review


I always have dry skin. I am always looking for a moisturizer which heals my dry and flaky skin. I also want something that will help with the anti-aging needs. Origins by Luxurience satisfies both the needs. It gives my skin the much needed moisture and keeps my skin looking healthy and glowing.

Here is more information about the product.

 It is a hypo-allergenic skin rejuvenating cream containing a patented peptide formula guaranteed to make you look younger. It illuminates dull skin & enhances the skin's natural defenses, preventing future damage while using plant based ingredients.

Ingredients
Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Deionized Water, Witch Hazel Extract, Glycerol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Shea Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG-8, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, PPG-12 SMDI/Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Oil, Green Tea Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment