Wednesday, December 17, 2014

ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial Serum, A Retinol Alternative Review


I love all products from Yumi Beautiful. I wanted to try Retinol for a long time, but was too scared to use it. This is a good alternative to Retinol without the side effects of Retinol. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that my skin is very clear, the number of breakouts have reduced, my previous acne hyper pigmentation scars are fading and some scars have lightened considerably.

Here is more information about the product.

What is Asteria Anti-Aging Serum?
* RETINOL CREAM isn't for everyone. Side effects include sensitivity, peeling, dryness & redness.
* A NEW ALTERNATIVE for your skin. That can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and minimize flaws.
* AN ANTI AGING Facial Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid & Natural Asterias Peptides.
* A BREAKTHROUGH SKIN CARE PRODUCT - That can give you firmer, more elastic, vibrant appearing skin.



Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Malachite Extract, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Starfish Coelomic Fluid Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Beta-Glucan, Cellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. Paraben Free.

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment