Tuesday, December 23, 2014

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil Moisturizer Review


I have never tried Pomegranate Oil before and was very interested in trying it. Since I have dry and aging skin, I thought I would be a good fit for this oil. This does not have any smell. I thought the oil would be thick, but it is not. It is very light and sinks into the skin immediately. My skin felt moisturized and plump in the morning after using the oil in the night. Since it is very light and is fragrance free, I used it in the morning before make up.

Here is more information about the product.

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is full of essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and promote the regeneration of skin cells.  A symbol of prosperity and wealth in many cultures, this incredibly light, anti-inflammatory oil provides nourishment for dry, stressed skin.  BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil provides relief from minor skin irritations and inflammation, including dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and sunburned skin.  BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is cold pressed to ensure optimal quality. For use on face and body. Ideal for all skin types. Comes with a convenient press-top cap dispenser.

Ingredients
100% Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum).


The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

Check out the website to find more information about the company and the products here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment