Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Expandable Hose Review


This is one of the lightest hose that is available in the market. When I opened it, it was hard to imagine that it is 75 ft long. But after filling it with water, it expands to 75 ft and is easy to use. The spray can be used easily and it settles back to its former size after the water is turned off.

Here is more information about the product.

  • trongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure
  • 300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure
  • Starts Out 25 Feet and Expands to 75 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 25 Feet
  • Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink


The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment