Monday, December 22, 2014

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE ROSEHIP Review


I heard of Rosehip Oil and its various benefits to skin. I have dry skin, acne scars, hyper pigmentation marks, stretch marks from my pregnancy and razor burn on my skin. I started using Rosehip oil in the night since it has a different kind of smell. It does not smell like rose as the name suggests. Some people might not like the smell but I am ok with it. After using it for 4 weeks, I noticed that my skin has become clear. My monthly breakouts have reduced a lot and even if I got one, the scar is fading quicker than before. Some of my acne scars and hyper pigmentation marks have lightened. Even some of my stretch marks have lightened a bit. My skin now has an even tone thanks to Azure Naturals Rosehip oil.

Here is more information about the product.

ABOUT US:  Azure Naturals provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. We are committed to delivering the finest skin care system and making sure that our clients are 100% satisfied with the results. Our customers are looking for better health and better skin and the solutions that we develop will always be designed around these elements. We appreciate those who are taking the journey with us to return to your youth.

ROSEHIP OIL WORKS! Rosehip Oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed. Rosehip Oil will leave your skin firmer, smoother, and more radiant with improved elasticity.

HOW DOES IT WORK? Rosehip Oil contains 77% of naturally occurring essential fatty acids plus super antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and a natural form of Vitamin A (Retinol), which helps delay and reverse the signs of aging, helps with new cell regeneration, and promotes increased collagen and elastin production.

HOW DO YOU RECEIVE OPTIMAL RESULTS? After cleansing, massage 2-3 drops on your face, neck, and decolletage. Use morning and/or night in conjunction with your regular moisturizing products.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment