Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel Review


I have lot of uneven skin tone and discoloration marks. I have pitted spots from my past acne breakout. I heard of chemical peels but was too scared to try them. I read about different types of peels and found that the lactic peel is the most gentle of all the peels. I just use two drops of it on a cotton ball and used it on my face and removed it after half an minute. Since it was my first time, I did not want to put more or keep it for longer time. After 4 weeks, I tried it again. This made my skin look smoother and I could notice that my uneven skin and pitted marks have faded a bit. I will continue to use it.

Here is more information about the product.

Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured natural based products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products that focus on natural ingredients.

50% Lactic Acid Face Peel

"Chemical peels were once reserved exclusively for the doctor's office, a place that can sometimes be scary -- and expensive. Today, chemical peels have evolved to include take-home peels and kits, allowing you to reap their benefits in the privacy of your own home, while relaxing in your favorite bathrobe.
Lactic acid peels are just one type of chemical peel, but they are preferred by many -- again, because of lactic acid's reputation as a gentler alpha hydroxy acid. You can use peels to improve wrinkles, some types of acne and discolorations on your skin." 

Ingredients
Lactic acid, purfied water, sodium carboxylmethylcellulose, propylene glycol



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment