Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Forlan Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


This serum comes with a beautiful packaging and a pump. It has a gel like consistency and a nice smell. Since my skin is always dry and dehydrated, I used this serum twice daily along with a moisturizer. When I use it in the night, I always wake up with a glowing skin and it does not show any dryness on my face.  Some of my old acne scars looks lightened after using this serum for 4 weeks.

Here is more information about the product.

Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, A, D & E ~ One of the Best Anti Aging Wrinkle Creams for Younger Looking Skin ~ This Top Moisturizer Product for Face & Eyes Helps Tighten, Firm & Hydrate Skin While Reducing Fine Lines & Wrinkles for Men & Women ~ Great on Acne Scars and As Botox Alternative ~ Try It Before Dermal or Facial Fillers, Supplements & Injections ~ Buy with Confidence with Our 100% Guarantee ~ 2oz ~ Made in USA

• Specifically Formulated To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Making The Skin Appear Younger, Firmer And Smoother.
• Contains Natural Ingredients Including Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel And Lavender Oil Which Are Great For Alleviating A Variety Of Skin Conditions.
•  Professional Grade Anti Aging Moisturizer Is Non-Greasy, Quick Drying and Paraben Free With An Airless Pump Dispenser Making Targeted Application A Breeze.
• Suitable For Most Skin Types Can Be Used Under Your Regular Moisturizer or SPF Cream To Give Skin A Dewy, Plumper Look.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment