Tuesday, December 30, 2014

24 Grazia® Baking Cups Review


I used to use the muffin pans for baking, but they were always hard to clean. I used to make regular muffins or spicy muffins from ground meat. It used to stick to the bottom and was hard to clean later. These are really easy to use and we can just use how many we want instead of using all. I can customize each muffin based on my kids choice and it is easy.

Here is more information about the product.

24 Grazia® Baking Cups
Solid color Reusable Silicone cups
No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking
100% Silicone Guaranteed
BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe


The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment