Monday, December 8, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner Review


I always use toner since it helps my skin control the Ph level of my skin and keeps it clean. This is one of the best toners available in the market. It has witch hazel, vitamin C and Aloe. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that my skin discoloration marks have reduced and gave an even tone to my skin. My skin is always clear when I using this toner and I used to have a minimum of breakouts.

Here is more information about the product.

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner is the perfect choice for supporting healthy glowing skin. As part of your daily regimen, Natural Refresh Toner provides the ESSENTIAL step to tone, cleanse and prepare skin. 100% Natural and Alcohol Free. Expect the best and enjoy all the benefits - provided exclusively by Foxbrim.

• 100% natural ingredients for worry-free results. Safe and effective for ALL skin types! 
• PROVEN and POWERFUL combination of Aloe + Witch Hazel + MSM + Vitamin C. 
• Comprehensive benefits to totally cleanse, nourish and repair your skin.
It all starts with the RIGHT foundation. Create it with daily application. The results you've come to expect from Foxbrim.
• What shows up when you wipe away the day? Rid yourself of the dirt, oil and grime. 
• Effectively heal micro-scarring and visible skin damage with ease. 
• The integral step to fortifying skin and building cell integrity. 
• Active plant extracts fight the signs of aging and oxidation.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment