Sunday, December 21, 2014

180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Solution Review


This is one of the best stretch mark reducing creams in the marks. I have lots of stretch marks on my tummy from my pregnancies and my weight loss journey. I heard about it from someone and was interested to try it. I used it for 4 weeks and noticed that my stretch marks have lightened considerably. Previously, it used be red, dark spots on my tummy. Now, they are so light that it looks like an even toned skin.

Here is more information about the product.

This one-of-a-kind formula is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin elasticity, repair and firm skin tissues, and boost tensile strength at the deepest levels. The formula's unique combination of active ingredients not only repairs existing stretched tissues, but also prevents the formation of new stretch marks.

* Ideal for use before pregnancy (prevention) and after pregnancy (repair) and/or weight loss
** Scientifically formulated to restore skin's firmness, tensile strength, and elasticity
*** Protects the skin's structural layer from forming new stretch marks
**** Active ingredients keep skin highly moisturized, nourished, and revitalized

Ingredients
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Carnitine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cysteic Acid, Pantetheine Sulfonate, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Magnesium Ascorbil Phosphate (The most powerful and stable Vitamin C), Fragrance, Sorbic acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Delicate preservatives; authorized for use by BDIH & Ecocert)


The product is sold on Amazon and is available here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment