Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Luxe Beauty Essentials Large Microfiber Hair Towel


I have very long hair and it takes a long time for them to dry. And drying them with regular towels gives me frizzy hair. I had used a small Microfiber Hair Towel before and I always had good results. My hair used to dry fast and it also reduced my frizzies. That microfiber hair towel was also from Luxe Beauty Essentials. When I got a chance to try large microfiber hair towel, I jumped at the chance. This has reduced the drying time drastically for me. And my hair remained soft and silky even after drying.

Here is more information about the product.

  • This Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is made from double sided brushed terry making it incrediby soft, gentle on hair, yet super absorbent.
    Using this Beauty Luxe Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel means less time drying hair with damaging hair styling tools
    Extra Large Size 23 x 40 inches is large enough for long thick hair.
    Save your hair from damaging dryers, drastically reduce the time needed to dry your hair with this Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel.
The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment