Friday, September 11, 2015

Vitamin C Cleanser


I use lot of Vitamin C serum, Rosehip Oil and Tea Tree Oil in my skincare routine. Since my skin has lot of discoloration marks and uneven skin tone, I always get good results using products having Vitamin C and Rosehip Oil. I also have acne and use Tea Tree Oil to reduce my acne. I was happy to see all the three ingredients in one product which is the Amara Organics Vitamin C Cleanser with Rosehip Oil and Tea Tree Oil. I use it in the morning and evening. It does not dry out my skin. After using it for a month, my skin has a even tone and looking glowing.

Here is more information about the product.

Get Fresh, Clean Skin Without That Tight or Dry Feeling

This natural face wash gently lifts away dirt, excess oil, and makeup leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh while maintaining a healthy moisture balance. It won’t strip your skin, which can make it feel tight or dry.

Non-Irritating Formula Great for All Skin Types

Contains natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, or artificial fragrances, colors, or dyes. You can feel good about reaching for this cleanser every single day. It’s gentle enough for daily use and works well for all skin types.

With Powerful Antioxidant Protection

Formulated with 15% Vitamin C, Aloe, Rosehip Oil & Tea Tree Oil for the Best Results:

- Deep cleans & unclogs pores
- Refines skin texture & tone
- Smooths out fine lines & wrinkles
- Fades sun spots & discoloration
- Brightens for a more radiant complexion 



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

More information about Amara Organics and its products is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment