Thursday, September 17, 2015

Baby Ring Sling Carrier (Adjustable - One Size)


I have a toddler and a new born baby. I tried many types of slings when I had my toddler. Some were good and some were so-so. Most of the good ones either had a weight limit by which I could not use them once he turned one year old. Some of them were either giving me pain on my shoulders or back because of the weight of the baby. The Baby Ring Sling Carrier from Mamaway has a bigger cloth, and looks sturdy. Looks at it when I received it in the mail, I could not make head or tail out of it on how to use it. I had to watch the video few times before I got the knack of using it. Since my baby is still few weeks old, I only learnt one position to use it. With practice and watching the videos, I should be able to perfect the other positions by the time my baby is growing up. This sling gives comfort to the baby by providing mother's touch within reach. This is also helpful for nursing. For babies with colic, this sling gives them a soothing comfort to make them fall asleep easily.

Here is more information about the product.

An all-round baby carrier to comfortably and safely carry your baby, from newborn till they no longer wish to be carried. The perfect sling for hands free snuggles, getting things done while out and about, settling your baby and breastfeeding easily and discreetly.
• One size fits all and fully adjustable, quick to set up and can be adjusted to fit different body sizes and positions in seconds.
• Easy on your back - your baby's weight is evenly distributed along your back and shoulders to comfortably carry your baby or toddler, for hours on end!
• Newborn carry position is snug like the womb and can help to settle your baby
• Patented pocket design so you can take it anywhere
• 100% Cotton, machine washable and fast drying
• Durable Nylon ring tested to hold your toddler and more!
Washing Instructions: Cold wash in laundry bag. Hang to dry in a cool place away from direct sunlight.



To find more information and tutorials on how to wear a Mamaway Sling, click here

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment