Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Skin Balancing Facial Toner


I use a lot of makeup and it is very hard to remove all of the makeup. I double cleanse, once with oil and later with a non drying foaming cleaner. Even though I do not have sensitive skin, if my face is not cleansed properly, I end up with a breakout the next day. To avoid that, I always use a toner to make sure that all traces of makeup are removed property, the ph level of my skin is balanced out, my skin can be refreshed and it prepares the skin to take in the serums which are helpful to the skin. The Skin Balancing Facial Toner from Amara Organics satisfies all my criteria and also has many beneficial ingredients. Sometimes I also use the Skin Balancing Facial Toner to set my makeup and it makes my makeup last longer.

Here is more information about the product.

Get Perfectly Prepped, Balanced Skin

This 100% natural facial toner refreshes, hydrates, and balances skin’s pH levels without stripping your skin or drying it out.

Get the most out of your skin care regimen with a powerful base layer. This toner perfectly preps skin and increases the absorption of serums and moisturizers. Works synergistically with all Amara Organics products.

Formulated with Witch Hazel, Vitamin C, Aloe, Neroli & Glycolic Acid for the Best Results

- Witch Hazel removes excess oil & shrinks pores
- Vitamin C brightens, smooths & refines skin texture & tone
- Aloe soothes, restores & hydrates skin
- Neroli heals & removes impurities
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates & unclogs pores

Non-Irritating Formula Great for All Skin Types

Contains natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, or artificial fragrances, colors, or dyes. You can feel good about reaching for this toner every single day. Works well for all skin types and won’t irritate or clog pores.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

To find more information about the company and their products, click here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment