Monday, September 7, 2015

Dead Sea Mineral Balsam Conditioner by Adovia


I have long, dry frizzy hair. I used so many conditioners and nothing worked to reduce my frizzes. I spent so much money on salon quality conditioners, but they all gave temporary relief from frizzies. I tried the Dead Sea Mineral Balsam Conditioner by Adovia since it has dead sea salt and many hair rebuilding minerals which are supposed to help the hair. After using it the first time itself, my hair felt soft and moisturized. There were less frizzies and my hair was less tangled. After using it for a few times, even my hair fall has reduced.

Here is more information about the product.

  • THE CONDITIONER: Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Hydration. Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from within. Deep Conditioner is made with Pure Dead Sea Salt and Minerals, Chamomile, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
  • THE BENEFITS: Beautifully shiny, silky and manageable hair can be yours again! You hair will look much more hydrated, healthy and silky after using this conditioner. Formulated for Dry and Damaged Hair this conditioner also helps reduce the appearance of dandruff and dry, flaky scalp.
  • HOW IT WORKS: Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. The benefits of Dead Sea salt and minerals are well documented and have been mentioned on CNN, Wall Street Journal and many other places.
  • THE COMPANY: Adovia Mineral Skin Care has been producing skin and hair care products for ten years with thousands of satisfied customers and a proven track record. Our formulation experts specialize in hair & skin care products made from Dead Sea Mud and Dead Sea Salt. 

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment