Monday, August 17, 2015

20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid 1oz


I have dry, dehydrated skin and an uneven skin tone. I wanted to try some anti-aging serums which will also help my existing problems. I tried the Advanced Face Serum from SCS. It has Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid. It comes in a blue bottle with a stopper. It has watery consistency and hardly any smell. It is easy to use on the skin and it absorbs into the skin really fast. After using it for a few weeks, my skin felt smoother and glowing. My skin turned even and some of my dark spots are fading.

Here is more information about the product.

High end anti-aging solution for the skin. Regenerates skin cells and moisturizes skin.

Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C (as scorbic acid, Vitamin E (As d-alpha tocopheryl aceate), and Glycerin.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
buzzoole code

No comments:

Post a Comment