Monday, October 20, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Review


I have some scars, acne marks, uneven skin tone and discoloration marks on my skin. I read that Vitamin C helps with the skin discoloration issues. I got a chance to try Vitamin C Serum from Salvere. This includes Vitamin E, Ferulic Acic along with Hyaluronic acid along with Vitamin C. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that my skin felt soft and plump. Some of my discoloration marks are fading. They don't look so dark anymore. Sometimes I just need a concealer instead of a full coverage foundation for makeup.

Here is more information about the product.

The powerful combination of Vitamin C (stabilized ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and Ferulic Acid offers a revolutionary topical antioxidant that provides robust protection for the skin from free radical damage while at the same time enhance cell proliferation of protein fibres and collagen synthesis that bring about considerable improvement of the skin's structural integrity. Synergistic amalgamations of antioxidants provide exceptional photoaging protection against the harmful ultraviolet radiation.

No other antioxidant technology has been proven to deliver similar degrees of photoprotection. An ubiquitous plant constituent, the new antioxidant Ferulic Acid in the serum multiplies the synergistic advantages of Vitamins C and E, which includes stimulating the production of collagen, neutralizing free radicals, and maximizing antioxidant protection for the skin.





The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment