Friday, October 17, 2014

Stroller Organizer Review


I have Graco LiteRider Stroller in Pasadena and I use it taking my kids out for walking. I always have difficulty putting the milk bottle or sippy cup in the holders that are provided in the stroller. My son hits them with his foot and they fall on the ground. And he does like stretching his foot as far as possible to reach things. I tried putting them in the back along with the handle but they are not deep enough and they fall off. And I also use them for keeping the keys, wallet, and phone and there is not enough space to fit all. So, I always bring my bag and keep all the stuff in the bag and keep it under the stroller. The disadvantage is nothing is handy. I will not know if someone calls me. If my son needs some snack, I have to stop the stroller, take the bag out and search inside for everything, take it out and keep the bag under the stroller again and continue walking. I saw the Stroller Organizer from Pure Bliss Baby Products and wanted to see if it solves my problem. I was able to fix the velcro straps to my stroller on my own without any help and they stayed sturdy. I was not sure whether they will remain straight since the angle of my handle is very angled. I was able to keep a milk bottle/sippy cup, water bottle, keys, cell phone, wallet and a small box of snacks inside the stroller organizer. This is a perfect add on to my stroller and is a very helpful organization tool.

Here is more information about the product.

Made of thick, high quality material. Features adjustable Velcro straps that are intelligently designed to accommodate various handle angles which easily attach to most strollers, including pet strollers with handles between 13 and 21 inches wide. The collapsible design will not interfere with folding your stroller. Made of eco-friendly machine washable fabric (please air dry):  BPA-free and Phthalate-free for your peace of mind. 

The large center compartment has a magnetic closure, which is not only elegant but smart, because it will not wake the baby when you open it. It’s big enough to hold diapers, wipes, snack, small toys or your wallet. The two outer pockets are great for keeping your cell phone and keys within easy reach.  The middle pocket is lined with microfiber to protect sunglasses from getting scratched.







Displaying IMG_0355.JPG

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment