Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel Review


I have puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. I tried the frozen spoon, cucumber slices and tea bags to reduce the puffiness and dark circles and they are never gone. I got a chance to try the Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel. I fell in love with the bottle. It was beautiful. I used a little bit under my eyes every night. After 2 weeks, I noticed reduced puffiness and my dark circles are not that dark anymore. Also, adding an extra pillow under my head helped a lot. The gel is very light weight and absorbed easily into the skin. A grain size is enough for both the under eye areas. This is going to last a long time.

Here is more information about the product.

Tired of your crow's feet, dark circles and puffy eyes? 
Because the skin around your eyes is some of the thinnest tissue on your body, it is very susceptible to damage from stretching and swelling.
But Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel is specially formulated to help you rebuild a youthful under eye area from the inside out. 
Bonapiel is a lightweight, non-greasy, Vitamin C gel that aids cellular reconstruction and renewal. It is perfect for all skin types and can rejuvenate and protect environmentally damaged or stressed skin.
Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel Brings New Life and Sparkle to Dull, Tired-Looking Eyes. Here's How...
Our unique Advanced Formula blends all four of these gentle but POWERFUL natural ingredients:
Vitamin C: Proven to reduce the appearance of crow's feet and lift the look of eyes
- Cucumber: Provides unparalleled anti-inflammatory effect that helps reduce puffiness.
- Aloe Vera: Proven to help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
Green Tea: Provides complementary skin-beautifying effects by protecting against damage from UV light and free radicals.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Hesperidin Methylchalcone, Steareth-20-Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Triethanolamine, Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Allantoin







The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment