Friday, October 17, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review


I have long hair and when I wash my hair, and if I want to air dry it, it takes more than half an hour and I want to blow dry, it will be at least 10 minutes before my hair is completely dry. The luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair towel is so soft and absorbent. After I tied my hair using the towel and I removed in after 10 minutes, my hair was just damp and I was able to air dry it in 10 minutes or by blow drying it in a minute. The towel is light weigh and does not feel heavy on the head. And it dries quickly too. using the Luxe beauty Microfiber Hair Towel feels like being pampered. Previously when I used to wrap my hair in a regular towel, my hair used to become extra frizzy. But using Luxe Beauty microfiber Hair Towel did not cause any frizzies in my hair.

Here is more information about the product.

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel 19 x 39 inches is made from double sided brushed terry microfiber is extremely soft, gentle on hair and super absorbent.

Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will dry hair faster.  Using this towel also will drastically cut time used on heat drying products such as a hair dryer that can damage hair.







The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment