Friday, October 31, 2014

BEST Bra Extenders 2 Hook- 6 Pack Review


With my fluctuating weight, I always had to change my cloths every few months. I had to change my bra size every time too. And those bras are not cheap either. Luckily I found the Bra Extenders from Coco's closet. These help me to re-use my bras even if I gain or lose weight. These are really soft to touch and easy to use. They do not pinch the skin. They fit properly and do not keep the flesh hanging.

Here is more information about the product.

Save your existing bras for reuse as soon as you are "back to size"! Comes in 6-unit packs. • Comfortable • Easy to use • Washable • Durable Gives you additional breathing space when between sizes!

•Are your Bras temporarily feeling too tight for you? Studies show a woman's bra size changes 6 times over her life! Temporary weight loss/gain. Pregnancy. Hormonal changes. Illness.

•Studies Show a Woman's Bra Size Changes 6 Times Over Her Life! Gain the extra length you need to your bra straps for a comfortable fit . Soft backing won't chafe your sensitive skin or leave unsightly marks



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment