Monday, October 20, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels Review


These are one of the best Kitchen Dish Towels that I had ever used. I used several different Dish Towels before, but I had never used a Microfiber material for Kitchen Dish Towel. These absorbs the wet mess so fast and does not need more swipes to clean the counter. They are also good while used for drying the dishes. They are much more absorbent than a regular dish towel and save time. These last longer compared to the regular dish towels. I had to change dish towels in less than 2 months before I started using the Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels. These are easier to clean and do not get bad smell.

Here is more information about the product.

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels are 15 x 25 inches in size.
Microfiber outperforms cotton, is extremely durable, yet gentle on dishes and counter tops.
Microfiber can hold up to 10 times it's weight in water.
Get out of the kitchen! Save time drying dishes and cleaning your countertops with these proficient super absorbent microfiber kitchen towels.





The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment