Friday, October 31, 2014

Brain Fitness Shell Game Review


This is a game that can be played by someone alone or with friends. This is a test of memory. The box comes with 6 shells, 6 crabs and 3 stones. By moving the shells within the specified paths for a number of times, the crabs which are covered by shells should come back to their original positions. The instruction were provided in the box. After playing it a few times, I realized it that it is not as easy as it looks. It needs lots of concentration and memory. I played with my friends using a time to see who was able to finish first. The game becomes addictive once you get involved into it. This is good game for kids who have lots of free time. Instead of spending time in front of computer or television, this gives them a chance to increase their memory powder, concentration and thinking ability.

Here is more information about the product.

The goal is not to deceive, but rather to improve your memory and logic skills so that you can win. Getting a correct solution may seem like luck, but you’ll smile knowing that it’s a good dose of brain power!



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment