Thursday, August 13, 2015

Oral Irrigator


Flossing is an important part of my routine, but it was a long tedious process and I was never satisfied that I was able to remove all the particles in my mouth. I got a chance to try the Greenco Oral Irrigator. It was easy to use, and I get the full clean feeling in my mouth. It removes even the stubborn particles struck in between my teeth. It has different cycles to use to remove the particles in between the teeth. It flosses as well as rinses the teeth.

Here is more information about the product.

Floss and Rinse In One Motion --- professional oral irrigator and water flosser brings next-generation oral care into your own home. To easily and effectively clean between teeth and around braces, implants and bridgework, this rechargeable device pushes water from its large reservoir through the tiny opening of the included nozzle heads. This causes the water to form a thin, strong stream that powers through food remnants and other dirt, helping you fight plaque and the gum disease gingivitis. Choose a Mode to Your Taste Press a button to switch between three irrigating modes. Use the Normal mode for general tooth and gum cleaning, the Soft mode for gentler cleaning of sensitive gums or fresh dental work, and the Pulse mode for cleaning and massaging of the gums. Two interchangeable, color-coded nozzles are included, making a single irrigator suited for multiple users. These nozzles rotate 360° and feature a slightly tilted head to help you reach places that a toothbrush and regular floss simply cannot access. Clean mouth. Cool machine. Regular use of the Greenco Oral Irrigator promotes a cleaner mouth, prevents bad breath, and saves gums from abrasive flossing. It is constructed of high-quality, BPA-free plastic, which has been approved by the FDA as safe for oral use. To make it even easier and more convenient, you'll find a miniature funnel included for spill-free refilling, as well as a watertight rubber plug to protect the charging pins from water and damage. Remove it and insert the included wall charger far a rapid charge of the built-in batteries.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment