Friday, August 7, 2015

Whitening Body Mask


I have lot of dark spots and uneven skin tone. This is the first time I ever heard of a gel type whitening body mask, I tested it on a small patch of skin and washed it off after five minutes.  I started with once a week and used it on my body where I had uneven skin tone. After few weeks, I increased it to twice a week. After few weeks, my skin tone has evened out and some of the dark spots have faded considerably.

Here is more information about the product.

Rinse off mask gel for body skin . help to restore uneven skin tone . Riches with many concentrated actives such as Arbutin, Niacinamide , and Natural Beta hydroxy acid bioferment ( White willow bark bioferment ). All active working together very well in just a few minutes to decrease skin dullness.
Before use , test the time to mask that suits your skin type, how much time suit to your skin between 3 min - 15 min. Test by apply onto the inside part of the arm and check Timing to see how long does it take to start an irritation, that is the best time to mask then rinse off. Use twice weekly, not recommend to use more often.
  • Not for sensitive skin.

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment