Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WonderVeg Slicer Tri Blade Spiralizer


I have been trying to eat healthy and getting my family to eat healthy. I wanted to lose weight and wanted to include more vegetables in my meals. Eating salads every day is making my palate get bored and I tend to over eat with unhealthy foods. After I heard about Spiralizers, I wanted to get one which is versatile, long lasting and can do different  types at the same time. I got the WonderVeg Slicer Tri Blade Spiralizer and can be used to cut the vegetables into noodles, spirals and ribbons. These makes the food tastier and more colorful. Even my kids showed interest in eating zucchini noodles and spaghetti. The spiralizer is easy to clean and is dish washer safe.

Here is more information about the product.

The WonderVeg Vegetable Spiralizer is made from strong, high-quality BPA-free ABS plastic, from the latest generation of strong REINFORCED plastics providing long-lasting service
** You can create 1. Noodles/ Spaghetti, 2. Julienne Thick Spirals and 3. Ribbons.
Strong and resistant, you can switch the blades easily and you can even store them in the storing built-in compartment. 
**  It will give you healthy zucchini noodles, veggie spaghetti and ribbons within SECONDS!
** This spiralizer is DISHWASHER SAFE

WonderVeg Slicer is a tri-blade vegetable spiralizer perfect for turning veggies and fruits into beautiful spirals and ribbons.
We designed the product as a whole with 2 things in mind:
1. quality AND 2. aesthetics.

We are truly passionate about aesthetics and sometimes it is beyond us why good quality products look like they are coming from the past and travelled by mistake to the 3rd Millennium.
Besides the high-quality, you will discover the visual design is really important to us, making this the perfect gift idea for family or friends.  
In terms of nutrition, it is also a great solution to give our vegan or vegetarian meals a new look: our salads will definitely look more creative, be more tasty and have a more delicious / tastier texture.
Especially by replacing pasta with zucchini noodles, thanks to this spiralizer, we can really see great results in our weight loss mission and we can expect a better health.

But truly, with this spiralizer in your kitchen, the sky is the limit.
Creativity gives you endless combinations of colours and tastes. 



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment