Tuesday, August 4, 2015

100% PURE & NATURAL LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - 4oz


Lavender oil is one of the most versatile oils and I love using it for different purposes. I use it as a room freshner. I also use it as a oil in my bath and it refreshes my body and mind. I also use it in the diffuser and it gives a pleasant aroma all around. It also helps my kids sleep peacefully. The bottle from goPure 100% Pure & Natural Lavender essential oil  is huge and lasts a long time. The smell is so pure and natural that it automatically takes you back to the fields of lavender in the old times.

Here is more information about the product.

  • PREMIUM QUALITY BULGARIAN LAVENDER OIL - 100% Pure Essential Oil - Gentle and More Effective Natural Lavender Essential Oil. No Toxins, No Additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers. Therapeutic Grade. Packaged in the USA
  • LAVENDER OIL BENEFITS: Pure Lavender Oil is known to improve mood, helps against insomnia and calms the mind, neutralizes stress and anxiety, relaxes. It strengthens and refreshes. Lavender oil also helpful is soothing the mind and body via aromatherapy. Great for DIY Skin care and should be diluted with a carrier oil such as Sweet Almond Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil or Rosehip Oil.


The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

To connect to the company on Facebook, click here

To visit their website, click here

To visit their blog, click here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment