Friday, July 31, 2015

Code Master


I love playing games that challenge me intellectually. I like the games from Think Fun since they make me work on my brains. I love playing the games with my family members. Code Master is a game from Think Fun which can played by a single player or multiple players. Each player gets a avatar and there are 60 levels. At each level, the winner can collect a crystal and finally reach the destination portal. To collect the crystal, logic and programming skills should be used. This is a very good game for young kids as it helps them improve their logical and analytical skills. Its one of the best entertainment during the hot summer when the kids are bored and are spending too much time in front of television or tablets.

Here is more information about the product.

The Ultimate Coding Adventure! In Code Master, your Avatar will travel to an exotic world in search of power Crystals. For all 60 levels, you’ll have to use programming logic to help your Avatar collect the Crystals and land at the Portal. Think carefully, in each level, only one specific sequence of actions will lead to success.



The product is sold on the ThinkFun website and is available here

The product is also available at Target Stores.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment