Thursday, January 8, 2015

Youth Express Eye Serum Review


This is the first time that I ever saw an eye serum that is orange in color. I was scared to try it thinking that my under eye area might look orange. But after applying, it sinks into the skin and disappears. I have lot of dark circles under my eyes. And this serum really helped fade some of them. I use it twice daily. A small drop is enough to cover both the under eye areas. This serum is going to last me for a long time.

Here is more information about the product.

Youth Express Eye Serum is a highly concentrated blend of invigorating ingredients designed to restore a youthful appearance to the eye area. Our serum contains an advanced Peptide Complex - along with Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, and Vitamins C and E - which help to deliver exceptional results to the under eye area, resulting in a decreased appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.

Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C
+ Plant Stem Cells
+ Astaxanthin
+ Kojic Acid
+ Passionflower
+ Caffeine
+ Hyaluronic Acid
+ Niacinamide
+ Matrixyl 3000



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment