Friday, January 23, 2015

All Natural Hand Therapy by Keomi Skincare - ORGANIC & ALL NATURAL - Extra Cocoa & Shea Butter For Extreme Moisturizing


I have dry skin and winters are brutal for my skin. It is even harder for my hands. Even after moisturization, my hands always feel dry. All Natural Hand Therapy by Keomi Skincare made a lot of difference to my hands this winter. After using it every day, my hands are now smooth and feel silky. I used to have dry, cracked and rough skin on my hands. The moisturizer is rich and stays for a long time.

Here is more information about the product.

Just in time for Winter!  Our super-rich, All Natural Hand Therapy, is a luxury product for dry and problematic hands. If you like ALL NATURAL and ORGANIC products you will love this hand cream! Following our company’s conviction to introduce only natural & organic skincare products made without compromise, this hand cream was initially formulated for nurses and those in a demanding work environment. Carefully crafted with the finest natural ingredients available, it contains none of the harmful chemicals prevalent in most commercially available products in the marketplace. Use it for serious hand therapy or just some serious pampering from a luxury product.

This truly superior hand cream is:

*    100% Natural & Vegan
*    Enriched with Shea & Cocoa Butter for maximum moisturizing
*    Infused with Organic Herbs & Plant Extracts
*    Fortified with Multi-Vitamins & Anti Oxidants
*    Scented with Pure Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

To find more information about the company, click here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment