Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Havens Arc Argan oil Review


I have dry frizzy hair and this is one product that makes my hair look soft and silky. I use the Argan Oil as a pre treatment before washing my hair. I also use a few drops of argan oil in my damp hair and it really helps with the frizzes and leaves me with soft, healthy looking silky hair. My hair now looks so healthy than before.

Here is more information about the product.

ONLY ONE PREMIUM INGREDIENT: Extra virgin Grade I - 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined and All Natural Argan Oil. No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.
• MULTIPURPOSE OIL: Apply directly onto the skin and hair; or mix with your favorite lotion or other essential oils for homemade moisturizer treatment
• GET RADIANT GLOWING COMPLEXION & HAIR: This Argan Oil is Perfect for All Skin Conditions; Especially Dry Skin, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair and More. Your skin and hair will be instantly nourished and revitalized!
• FAST ABSORBING & LONG LASTING: Absorbs instantly without leaving an oily film on your face or hair. Leaves your Face, Skin & Hair feeling smooth & silky



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment