Tuesday, January 6, 2015

YALMEH Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion Net, 15g ☆Face Cream☆ Review


I have dry skin, dark spots and uneven skin tone. After using the lotion for a few weeks, I noticed a lot of change in my skin. My skin is now much smoother, skin is more even toned and my dark spots are fading a bit. The lotion is light and sinks into the skin. It does not leave an oily feeling.

Here is more information about the product.

★ Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion is a powerful antioxidant. It protects and prevents of the formation of free radicals in sun exposed skin. Lightens spots, discoloration, refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation as well as existing wrinkles. Vitamin C is rapidly gaining popularity in skin care. It is appears to be just as effective as ascorbic acid in the stimulation of collagen production.
★ Vitamin E helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment