Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE SWEET ORANGE infused 15% Organic VITAMIN C Moisturizer Review


I love Azure Naturals products. This Vitamin C Moisturizer is very light and sinks into the skin easily. After using the moisturizer, my skin feels soft and glowing. My dark spots have faded and my skin has an even tone.

Here is more information about the product.

VITAMIN C WORKS!  Our serum dramatically boosts the production of collagen, which increases your skin’s rate of cellular renewal. Improved cellular turnover refines your skin’s texture, while visibly plumping and firming your skin. With consistent use this will start to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Moisturizer is also perfect for sun damaged skin, will fade age spots and dramatically improve discoloration leaving your skin with a youthful glow!

HOW DOES IT WORK?  Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that will help fight and protect your skin against oxidative damage. Vitamin C is extremely effective against healing and preventing sun damage from excessive sun exposure that most of us have accumulated over decades. ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Moisturizer will diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as give you a tighter, toned, and healthier looking complexion.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment