Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush Review


When I am cooking, I use a lot of oil sprays while making omlettes, grilling vegetables, meat or baking. The spray is sometimes hard to control and sprays unevenly causing wastage or doesn't spray even when it has quantity inside. The Bee Sili Silicion Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush comes to my rescue. We can control the quantity of oil and use the brush to spread it evenly. This helps me a lot during cooking and baking.

Here is more information about the product.

If you cook at home and want to save money, time, health and the environment you will love this product. Drizzle oil from the bottlesparingly, turn over and use the  convenient built in brush to baste and spread the liquid.   



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment