Wednesday, September 3, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz Review


I have dry skin and dry, frizzy hair. I heard so much about Argan Oil and its benefits. When I got a chance to try 100% organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil by UNi, I jumped at the chance. I mixed it in my conditioner and used it in my hair. Later while drying my hair, I added a few drops to my hair. This made so much difference in my hair. I have very less frizzies, my hair felt soft, smooth and shiny. Even I couldn't believe the transformation in my hair. I just became a fan of this oil. Even though it was mentioned that I could use it on my face and nails, I just want to save it all for my hair.

Here is more information about the product.

UNi Argan Oil is 100% pure organic made from Moroccan Argan Trees. This naturally light scented oil helps protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types. Large concentration of fatty acids and antioxidants help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. Reduces and removes frizzy and damaged hair. Excellent for cuticles - helps prevent cracking and peeling of nails. Can treat all skin types as well.

Our fast absorbing light weight oil is smooth, and NON greasy compared to other brands.
Highest quality of oil production, it is cold pressed and unroasted. Comes rich in Vitamin E (Tocopherols) and Omega 6 (Linolenic Acids).
NO strong odors. Our 100% organic Argan oil has a light nutty smell and is fragrance free.
USDA and ECOCERT certification means high purity and authentic.
Can be used on sensitive and non-sensitive skin to reduce age spots and boost skin tones.
Manufactured in the Kingdom of Morocco and Packaged in the USA.
UNi Argan Oil comes in a beautiful smooth dark glass bottle with easy access dropper.
UNi Argan Oil are manufactured and bottled throughout the year to ensure freshness and quality. Manufactured date is printed on every bottle with a shelf-life of 36 months.

HAIR & SKIN CARE UNi's Triple Extra Virgin Argan Oil
One of the most important aspects of oil is its quality. The grade of the oil has a dramatic impact on its effectiveness and overall value. UNi's PREMIUM quality Argan oil is Triple Extra Virgin, which is 100-150% more expensive than virgin Argan oil. This is high quality and superior Argan oil and is 100% pure.
What Makes Our Argan Oil Superior?
The quality of Argan oil is measured using scientific precision. There are seven grades, depending on the quality of the Argan kernel and the extraction method used.
The grade of the oil has a dramatic impact on the effectiveness of the oil and the quality. Our Argan oil is considered the extra super grade Argan oil, which is known as "Triple Extra Virgin Argan oil."
Our Argan oil has a free acidity rate of 0.31% and a peroxide rate of 1.6% and a defect rate of 0.00%. This ensures that our Argan oil is Triple Extra Virgin Argan oil and of the highest quality.
Is UNi Argan Oil Organic?
UNi Argan Oil has obtained USDA Organic seal from by IMC, the renowned accreditation authority.
Applications of Argan Oil
Our Argan Oil Can Be Used For:
• Face Moisturizer
• Leave-in Conditioner
• Face Mask
• Cuticle Softener
• Deep Conditioning
• Hair Shine
• Body Oil
• Anti-aging skin care
• Hydrating Toner
• Sun protection
• Exfoliating Mask







Ingredients
100% Organic and Natural Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil

This is one of the best products that I had used for my hair. My hair now looks so much healthy, shiny and bouncy.

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment