Friday, September 19, 2014

New Garlic Press Promotion Review


I cook a lot and I use a lot of spices in my food. I use a lot of garlic in my cooking. It is really hard to peel the cloves and then cut them into very small pieces like minced garlic. Even after washing hands, I could still smell garlic on my hands and nails. I sometimes rub lemon juice just to lose the smell. When I heard about garlic press, I wanted to try it but was skeptical about it. The Garlic Press from Orblue does not require peeling at all. You put the clove in, and press it and the minced garlic comes out. Its so easy to clean too. No more time spending peeling and cutting the cloves. This product is a necessity in my kitchen.

Here is more information about the product.

Here are 5 Reasons You’re Going to LOVE Your Propresser Garlic Press:
  • It easily minces garlic in one press! (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses.)
  • Large capacity basket! (Press good sized cloves … even if you leave the peels on!)
  • No more stinky “garlic hands”! (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won’t have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day.)
  • Heavy duty, quality construction! (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly!)
  • Backed by an INSANE Double Guarantee! 






The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.

You can find more information about the company and its products here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment