Friday, September 19, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review


I love baking and my kid helps me with it. It will be our own mommy and me time. We try to be adventurous and mix different combinations of toppings into my muffin mix. I always buy so many metal muffin pans and most of them do not last for long. I do not use paper wrappers while baking muffins and I always had difficulty cleaning them since some of them get struck to it and it is hard to remove them. I got a chance to try Grazia Silicone 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan and when I made the muffins and they are so easy to remove and none of them are struck to the pan. And it is so easy to clean too. I became a fan of these. The muffins are the perfect size to eat as a snack and are enough for the whole family. I will be recommending this pan to all of my friends.

Here is more information about the product.

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

--FDA Approved
--High Quality Construction
--Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility


The size of the 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan is  13-1/2 by 9-1/4 by 0-3/4-Inch






The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment